He said, “I don’t want to be a n_ _ _ _ _ in the bushes about this but…” February is a month that often causes me to pause and think about leaders of the past and present. What can and should leaders of today do and say to advance inclusion? What could they do…
Author’s Note: From time to time, I will introduce you to some of my colleagues and fellow diversity experts by posting their articles within this ezine and on my blog www.LenoraBillingsHarris.com. I hope you will enjoy these different points of view, as I do. This month, Jennifer B. Kahnweiler, Ph.D., CSP shares her thoughts on the emergence…
Author Lenora Billings-Harris, CSP explored diversity in the workplace with Israeli delegation in Greensboro September 13 as part of multicity U.S. fact-finding mission. The 8-member State Department-invited delegation of business leaders, educators and government officials met with The HR Group to learn about diversity practices and lessons from a Quarterly Diversity Breakfast Forum, in conjunction…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development