Have you ever heard or used “colored sugar” to describe brown sugar? Do you ever wonder what’s the big deal about being politically correct? Are you tired of political correctness and wonder why it is suggested that language should become more sensitive? Miriam Phillips, a friend and colleague of mine came across this term in…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development