Who holds the responsibility of creating and sustaining a workplace that is diverse, respectful and inclusive within your organization? Everyone? Human Resources Director? Chief Diversity Officer (CDO)? No one? The HR department holds the responsibility in most organizations, even though within trailblazing businesses D&I is its own department with the CDO reporting directly…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development