Are you tired of political correctness and wonder why our language should become more sensitive? My clients regularly ask me why this is such a big deal to some. Words do matter, and those who suggest others should just get over it, and stop being so picky are often not a member of the offended…
With a world so filled with hatred, many of us want to just stop looking and listening to the tragedies and the rhetoric that follows. Some might say, “What’s the use?! Nothing changes.” On July 4th it is easy to just have barbecue, go shopping, or go to the beach and never mention Independence Day….
As we approach Independence Day, I wonder what we as individual citizens could do to recognize and renew the significance of the meaning of the July 4th holiday. Many of us spend time with family and friends at backyard barbecues, at the beach or the mountains watching fireworks. Still others celebrate the day by taking…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development