Companies have known for years that supporting community efforts can reflect positively on the organization. Our Trailblazers deemed this relationship critical to the success of diversity and inclusion within their businesses, as this involvement drives results in several ways. Being involved with the community leads to having a better representation of employees that reflect the…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development