I know. It’s 2015 and there are still skeptics in the workplace who do not believe inclusion of diverse people makes a positive difference in organizational results. They just don’t think it matters. Let’s not get upset with the skeptics; they are resisting for a reason. I always advise my clients to put a skeptic…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development