Diversity and Inclusion speaker Lenora Billings-Harris has been awarded the prestigious “Top5 Speaker” designation in 2014 by Speaking.com, one of the United States most prominent speakers bureaus.
GREENSBORO, NC – January 19, 2012 – Local diversity strategist and speaker Lenora Billings-Harris has been awarded the prestigious “Top5 Speaker” designation in 2012 by Speakers Platform, one of the United States most prominent speakers bureaus. Out of hundreds of nominees, Lenora has risen to become one of the world’s most respected and compelling speakers…
October 1st is celebrated by many as Diversity Day. Lenora Billings-Harris will present excerpts from TrailBlazers: How Business Leaders Accelerate Results through Inclusion and Diversity.
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development