Will you be part of the solution on May 29th? Are you willing to break the culture of silence? While Starbucks closes its 8000 company-owned stores for an afternoon to conduct unconscious bias (also known as implicit bias) training for 175,000 employees, I invite you to break the culture of silence, by making time to…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development