What does August mean to you? For most folks it is a month of no holidays, but not for Charles (my honey of 38 years) and me. We celebrate our wedding anniversary as well as both our birthdays in August! We have no excuses for forgetting these three dates. Although it is a month with…
As we approach Independence Day, I wonder what we as individual citizens could do to recognize and renew the significance of the meaning of the July 4th holiday. Many of us spend time with family and friends at backyard barbecues, at the beach or the mountains watching fireworks. Still others celebrate the day by taking…
- But Stereotypes are Based on Truth Aren't They?
- Igniting Courage with Anne Bonney
- Who is next?
- Race: More Than Just Talk: The Impact of Systemic Racism-12/17/20
- How to Disrupt Racial, Disability, and Gender Bias and Make Culture a Competitive Advantage?
- More than Just Talk: A Forum on Race-Authenticity
- How to talk about race in the workplace
- More than Just Talk ‐ A Forum on Racism Resources
- More Than Just Talk
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development